BAKERSFIELD CONTROLLED STANDBY PAY LAWYER FOR EMPLOYEES FORCED TO WORK ON CALL
Kern County Superior Court from the window of our Bakersfield office
Kern County Superior Court from the window of our Bakersfield office which is across the street from the downtown courthouse.
Today I retained a new client on a controlled standby case and then went upstairs to a court reporter's office where Defendant took the deposition of my client on another controlled standby case. Well, all I can say is I am standing by for the next controlled standby case...
• $800,000 Controlled Standby Settlement for Kern County Oil Industry Rescue Workers
• $450,000 for 2 Southern California low voltage workers subject to controlled standby
• $350,000 for surgical nurse in Bakersfield
• $300,000 for Kern County hospice nurses on controlled standby
• $175,000 for 2 California limo drivers subject to controlled standby
• $180,000 for oil service industry worker subject to controlled standby
CALL 1-661-412-9600 FOR AN EVALUATION WHETHER YOU ARE OWED A LOT OF MONEY FOR BEING ON CONTROLLED STANDBY